My 6 Steps To Getting Bikini-Ready In A Week
Summertime means lots of days in bikinis and swimsuits by the pool or beach. I always try to stay bikini ready all summer, but when going on vacation knowing I will be without my regular fitness rutine and in a bikini all day, it’s time to really get it together. When I want to look my best in a swimsuit I have a few tricks I follow that totally help. These 5 things are what I do a week before a beach vacation to feel and look my best.
- NEVER Skip Breakfast. It will only slow your metabolism.
Last summer I was making fresh pressed juice every morning with fruits and vegetables and protein powder. This summer I haven’t really been doing that. Now I drink a healthy drink called Estrogenomics from Poliquin and I ad some L-Glutamine. It is a blend of pea protein concentrate, pea protein isolate, glycine, taurine, rice protein concentrate, and L-glutamine, dried cane syrup, fiber complex, oat fiber, cocoa powder, sunflower oil, bioactive immunoglobulin, plant enzyme and broccoli seed extract, I didn’t even mention all the ingredient’s because I don’t know what half of them do.. haha 😉 But I know it’s good for you – and my body feels good when I drink it. I always ad extra L-glutamine to my shake – you can order it HERE 😉 and HERE – This drink will give you a boost of vital minerals and vitamins you need for an overall good health and strong gut, your immunity will become stronger and you won’t get sick very often. L-glutamine promotes good recovery after a gym session and lots of other stuff.
After my shake I will eat a banan and then go for my fasted cardio rutine, which means my little morning run without a real breakfast.
I will burn pure fat IF I keep my pace at a jogging level, if you start sprinting you will start burning muscles because you didn’t eat a solid breakfast, so I wouldn’t recommend that. After my 20-25 min run it is time for a real breakfast – I eat 3- 4 eggs and cook it in different ways with vegs, rice or what ever I have in my fridge – Before a vacation I will probably skib the rice to become more lean.
2. I will always recommend loosing weight by changing your lifestyle eating healthy and exercising. But if you need a quick boost Iduva is a dietary supplement that can help you loose weight fast, and give you a good head start. Maybe you have been eating too many ice creams this summer and want to slim down quickly before your vacca. Iduva has weight-loss shakes and bars. Right now you can buy it with 20 % off the normal price, this discount will be available until Monday 15/8 go get your supplements now. click HERE and you will go straight to Iduva’s discount. Delivery is only in Denmark, so if you live abroad you won’t be able to buy it. Sorry ;(
3. Don’t eat 3 hours before you go to bed. I always want to eat a snack before bedtime, if I have wild cravings I will eat 1 peace of raw chocolate and drink another breakfast shake. On normal occasions I will usually eat something and not be a fanatic 😀
4. Get those workouts done, visit the gym and workout. Train like it is your last summer on earth. I seriously rip myself apart in the gym – no joke, people will be looking at me like i’m nuts, sweat dripping everywhere, tomato red face, terminator mood and ready to pass out after each set.. Go all GI Jane style, cos I know you want that bikini body! 😉
5. Eat as clean as possible, especially when it comes to snacks. I will swap my beloved crisps for nuts or fruits instead! Super boring yes, but it is only 1 week before your vacca.
6. Kick up your water intake big time and drink lots of green teas. It really is the ekstra step that makes my tummy look flatter.
Come on Peeps!