- I sucked at partying for more than one night, patying 2 or 3 nights in a row is a killer for me, therefore my friends gave me a amazing nickname ”Grandma” ..
- I sucked at keeping my feelings hidden – if I am mad at you, you will deffo know about it..
- I sucked at packing in 2015 and all my life. I have been travelling soooo much and I still bring a huge suitcase.. packing light is still not possible!
- In 2015 I sucked at waking up early
- I sucked at going to bed early..
- In 2015, I sucked at picking the right guys… but they where very cute! haha..
- I suck at writing things I suck at…. so I will leave it at 9 points..
- I suck at high jumps, I tried it at the gym disaster.. lol – Long jumps I rock 😀
- I sucked at drawing, not only in 2015.. but all my life 😀
Happy New Year 😉
Christmas is around the corner and December Month is filled with temptations, how do we have fun and still stay lean slim and athletic?
- Workout 3 -5 times a week
- Stay Away from gluten, sugar and carbs when you have the chance. Then you can enjoy the unhealthy Christmas foods with a good conscious 😉
- Drink fresh ginger and lemon tea everyday to detoxify and cleanse your body from Christmas foods. I peel fresh ginger and lemon in a cub of boiling/hot water, I try to drink 4 -5 cubs a day that slims your body and gives your immune system a boost of strength
- Drink loads of water, you body needs more water in the winter than the summer. Many people do not know this. But the cold dehydrates you so much more than you think. You don’t feel the thirst the same way as summer, therefore some people forget to drink the 3 liters recommend everyday.
- jog outside before your breakfast, enjoy the cold fresh air and dress up warm. Jog for 10 – 25 min. Eat a peace of fruit and drink loads of water, AKA fasted cardio – it will burn the Christmas fat you eat the night before 😉
- Stay active in Winter, use all the Christmas parties for some wild dancing. Dance all the unwanted calories away 😉
- Make lovely healthy hot sups when you are not at a Christmas dinner, it will warm you up, give your body fluids and fill your belly in a healthy way
- This is not a professional health tip, but I do use the tanning machine once or twice a month to give my body some D vitamin and energy. You can also avoid winter depression this way. It will be easier to drag your ass to the gym when you have had a boost of fake sun ;).. Cover your face neck and chest with a towel to avoid wrinkles 😉
- At Christmas dinners eat your food slowly and be sure to enjoy and taste it, this way you will be full quicker and avoided the unwanted bloated belly from too much fatty foods 😉
- Only take 1 round of dessert 😉
Unfortunately many of us have weak butt muscle and that means your butt doesn’t work functionally. The butt muscles have become lasy, because the muscles are not used very often.
When you walk, sit, and lie down you do not use your butt muscles, they are called – Gluteus Maximus, Gluteus Medius and Gluteus Minimus 😉 .. Gluteus Maximus is the biggest muscles on your hips and it contributes to give you the perky Jennifer Lopes ass – the ass that sticks out in the air, if you workout ;).. Only when you walk fast, with large steps will your Gluteus be activated.
Unfortunately many of us, sit, stand and walk with small slow steps in our everyday life. Therefore you will get a butt that looks like it is never used. Saggy, ineffective and it gets the unwanted flat form.
Another big minus point with having a weak saggy butt is: Your hips, back muscles and back-thighs will have to do all the work, with the dreadful result of risking – serious back-pains, knee-pains and feet pain.
Part 2 coming tomorrow 😉 stay tooned!! The upsides of a fit bum 😉
If you haven’t seen her video : Fat Shaming – you should check it here – before you watch this video, otherwise you won’t get it.. click here: http://sabrinaziyada.dk/2015/09/fat-shaming-by-nicole-arbour/