Don´t just do it - Danni Sigen it.
På denne blog kommer du ind i den forunderlige verden af paparazzilys, backstagerum, jetsetlivet i overhalingsbanen, hår, make-up og den helt almindelige hverdag i Danni Sigen Salon.
Denne blog vil handle om mig, og mit liv med min søn.. Den vil handle om mine tanker, om min hverdag, og så meget mere end det.. Og også om vores deltagelse i den populære serie fra Kanal 4 "De unge mødre"
April Fool’s Day is a holiday where people play pranks on each other all across the world, and has been celebrated since the Roman times.
While you might be switching the salt and the sugar, or putting a plastic spider in someone’s tea, there have been some truly incredible pranks that fooled the entire world.
So You all fell for my April Fool prank yesterday!
Even my best friend that I have known for 15 years fell for it. She called me up laughing hysterically on the phone, telling me her thoughts while she was reading my story about the Chris Hemsworth affair.
She was thinking WHY didn’t Sabrina tells me this, she always tells me everything and was really upset about it, until she read the end and found out she was pranked.
So happy I fooled my BFF hahaha, then I am sure I must have fooled you too..
Sex and the City gave us some of the best quotes about fashion, sex, love and friendship. So let’s recap some of the funniest, most heart-warming lines from the oh-so fabulous Carrie Bradshaw & co.
1. ‘I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!’ Carrie Bradshaw
2. ‘Honey, what’s the point of being in the suburbs if you’re not going to fuck a gardener?’ Samantha Jones
3. ‘I know your friends just fine. Charlotte is the brunette, Miranda is the redhead, and Samantha is trouble.’ Mr Big
4. ‘He has one ball, and I have a lazy ovary! In what twisted world does that create a baby? It’s like the Special Olympics of conception.’ Miranda Hobbes
5. ‘I don’t want to be the up-the-butt girl, because I mean… Men don’t marry up-the-butt girl. Whoever heard of Mrs. Up-The-Butt? No, no, no. I can’t. I want children and nice bedding, and I just can’t handle this right now.’ Charlotte York
6. ‘Ugly sex is hot. Some of the best sex I’ve had is with people I can’t stand.’ Anthony Merentino
7. ‘Gay men understand what’s important: clothes, compliments and cocks.’ Samantha
8. ‘Easy?! You men have no idea what we’re dealing with. Teeth placement and jaw stress and suction and gag reflex. And all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don’t call it a job for nothing.’ Samantha
9. ‘What’s the big mystery? It’s my clitoris, not the sphinx.’ Miranda
10. ‘Trey, you have a boner… I can’t discuss my notes if you have a boner.’ Charlotte
11. ‘Sexy is what I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality.’ Miranda
12. ‘I think I have monogamy. I caught it from you people.’ Samantha
13. ‘And then I realised something, twenty-something girls are just fabulous, until you see one with the man who broke your heart.’ Carrie
14. ‘Oh please, there’s always a competition with an ex, it’s called ‘who’ll die miserable?’ Samantha
15. ‘Abso-fucking-lutely.’ Mr Big
16. ‘He raped my face. I’m never dating again.’ Charlotte
Good news for all the ladies wondering why they sleep so much, I am one of them. The research shows that women need more sleep than men, read the scientific explanation here.
Women in general need more sleep than men, why? When we don’t get our sleep, we become more drained than men. Too little sleep can lead to heart deceases, diabetes, week physical condition and so many bad things 🙁
Why do women need more sleep?
Two reasons, the body temperature and hormones. Women’s hormone balance changes when we have our period cycle, more female hormones increases the body temperature and we become more tired and need more sleep.
Women show clear signs that they are more effected by stress than men are. When we are stressed we release a large amount of the hormone called cortisol and that makes it difficult for us to fall a sleep.
Women use a larger part of the brain than men do.
Another factor that has emphasis on women in general, we have many balls in the air at the same time, so we use a larger part of the brain than men do, also know as multitasking. Therefore our brain becomes more exhausted and needs more sleep to recover.
Have a lovely sleepy weekend ladies and goodnight.