Don´t just do it - Danni Sigen it.
På denne blog kommer du ind i den forunderlige verden af paparazzilys, backstagerum, jetsetlivet i overhalingsbanen, hår, make-up og den helt almindelige hverdag i Danni Sigen Salon.
Denne blog vil handle om mig, og mit liv med min søn.. Den vil handle om mine tanker, om min hverdag, og så meget mere end det.. Og også om vores deltagelse i den populære serie fra Kanal 4 "De unge mødre"
I had the BEST BDAY! Spa with my BFF we went to Well-Come by Amazing Space in Hellerup. I can recommend the spa it was lovely. 1 hour massage will give you access to the gym and spa. We chilled out for 4 hours and then we went to Victor for dinner where I meet up with some other ladies I have know for 15 years. Victor is always a success the service, food and atmosphere is great, and they gave me a bottle of champagne for free. weiii Thank you! I was spoiled rotten with expensive gifts! I guess it pays of to celebrate your bday lol 😀
The next day another other group of friends surprised me with a Bday lunch at Fiat another great lunch spot in central Copenhagen, the sun was out and it was a lovely day! 😉 I got some beautiful flowers and I had a awesome time.
What a PERFECT Bday.
I was so happy!!
Tomorrow i am off to Las Vegas! Another luxury Bday Gift!
I am all packed and ready for take off. Can’t wait!!! Weeeiiii!!
Follow my blog the next 10 days to watch my Vegas adventures 😉
Sex and the City gave us some of the best quotes about fashion, sex, love and friendship. So let’s recap some of the funniest, most heart-warming lines from the oh-so fabulous Carrie Bradshaw & co.
1. ‘I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!’ Carrie Bradshaw
2. ‘Honey, what’s the point of being in the suburbs if you’re not going to fuck a gardener?’ Samantha Jones
3. ‘I know your friends just fine. Charlotte is the brunette, Miranda is the redhead, and Samantha is trouble.’ Mr Big
4. ‘He has one ball, and I have a lazy ovary! In what twisted world does that create a baby? It’s like the Special Olympics of conception.’ Miranda Hobbes
5. ‘I don’t want to be the up-the-butt girl, because I mean… Men don’t marry up-the-butt girl. Whoever heard of Mrs. Up-The-Butt? No, no, no. I can’t. I want children and nice bedding, and I just can’t handle this right now.’ Charlotte York
6. ‘Ugly sex is hot. Some of the best sex I’ve had is with people I can’t stand.’ Anthony Merentino
7. ‘Gay men understand what’s important: clothes, compliments and cocks.’ Samantha
8. ‘Easy?! You men have no idea what we’re dealing with. Teeth placement and jaw stress and suction and gag reflex. And all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don’t call it a job for nothing.’ Samantha
9. ‘What’s the big mystery? It’s my clitoris, not the sphinx.’ Miranda
10. ‘Trey, you have a boner… I can’t discuss my notes if you have a boner.’ Charlotte
11. ‘Sexy is what I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality.’ Miranda
12. ‘I think I have monogamy. I caught it from you people.’ Samantha
13. ‘And then I realised something, twenty-something girls are just fabulous, until you see one with the man who broke your heart.’ Carrie
14. ‘Oh please, there’s always a competition with an ex, it’s called ‘who’ll die miserable?’ Samantha
15. ‘Abso-fucking-lutely.’ Mr Big
16. ‘He raped my face. I’m never dating again.’ Charlotte