I had the BEST BDAY! Spa with my BFF we went to Well-Come by Amazing Space in Hellerup. I can recommend the spa it was lovely. 1 hour massage will give you access to the gym and spa. We chilled out for 4 hours and then we went to Victor for dinner where I meet up with some other ladies I have know for 15 years. Victor is always a success the service, food and atmosphere is great, and they gave me a bottle of champagne for free. weiii Thank you! I was spoiled rotten with expensive gifts! I guess it pays of to celebrate your bday lol 😀
The next day another other group of friends surprised me with a Bday lunch at Fiat another great lunch spot in central Copenhagen, the sun was out and it was a lovely day! 😉 I got some beautiful flowers and I had a awesome time.
What a PERFECT Bday.
I was so happy!!
Tomorrow i am off to Las Vegas! Another luxury Bday Gift!
I am all packed and ready for take off. Can’t wait!!! Weeeiiii!!
Follow my blog the next 10 days to watch my Vegas adventures 😉
From time to time – I will have trouble sleeping. It is usually, if I have a lot on my mind or I am worried about something. Anyway a couple of my friends are having the same issues, so I thought I would make a post about insomnia – in case you have the same troubles..
In my own experience, if I can’t sleep I need to solve the problem in my thoughts before I can rest. My advice is take care of your worries during the day, speak your mind if something is bothering you and be honest to others and yourself. When evening comes, you will be free from worries because you took care of your problems during the day. So you can relax and enjoy yourself before bedtime. Also say NO if you are stressed, priorities your time alone. Recharged your batteries and have a evening where you only do you! Do your favorite things, go to the gym, give yourself a facial, put on your favorite moisturizing body oil, watch your favorite movie, cuddle up with some snacks and a blanket. There is nothing better to cure insomnia than making yourself feel relaxed, content and happy.
Thinking positive thoughts and giving yourself a mental clap on the shoulder for doing well, is also important. 😉
Us women are often too hard on ourselves, we need to give ourselves mental compliments for how well we do in our everyday life. Mostly women suffer from insomnia probably because we worry and think more – being the SMARTER sex .. hahaha 🙂
Sleep is so, so important, it can drain you completely, so lets find out – Why can’t we sleep?
Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty falling and/or staying asleep. People with insomnia have one or more of the following symptoms:
Difficulty falling asleep
Waking up often during the night and having trouble going back to sleep
Primary insomnia: Primary insomnia means that a person is having sleep problems that are not directly associated with any other health condition or problem.
Secondary insomnia: Secondary insomnia means that a person is having sleep problems because of something else, such as a health condition (like asthma,depression, arthritis, cancer, or heartburn); pain; medication they are taking; or a substance they are using (like alcohol).
Causes of Insomnia
Causes of acute insomnia can include:
Significant life stress (job loss or change, death of a loved one, divorce, moving)
Emotional or physical discomfort
Environmental factors like noise, light, or extreme temperatures (hot or cold) that interfere with sleep
All age groups are affected by insomnia. Its incidence increases as age increases because stress is the most common cause of insomnia. Furthermore, women are more affected by this than men.
The cure for insomnia involves activities that would promote sleep and reduce stimulation. Several activities are advised to the insomniacs to prepare their body for sleep.
1. Exercise regularly. Studies have shown that regular exercise helps the body with its sleeping problems. It is generally important to attain optimal health. It is important to stress that exercise should be made early in the morning and not immediately before sleeping.
2. Avoid heavy meals and lots of fluids before going to bed. Large meals could lead to indigestion while a lot of fluids will increase the incidence of having to get up to urinate in the middle of the night
3. Maintain a peaceful and comfortable environment. During bedtime, turn off the lights, turn off anything that could create noise, and be sure you are comfortable with the room temperature. These factors affect sleep. Remove the clock from sight because it will contribute to your anxiety and frustration when you can’t fall asleep.
The following are excellent tips to put an end to your sleepless nights.
1. Decrease ingestion of stimulant-containing substances such as tea, coffee, alcohol, and cigarettes. Stimulants increase alertness, which are not needed during sleep.
2. Eat a very light carbohydrate snack before bedtime; or better yet, drink warm milk
3. Take a warm bath 30 minutes to an hour before bedtime. The immediate effect of a warm bath is sedation. When the bath is taken more than an hour before bedtime, an arousing effect would occur instead of a sedating one. Furthermore, warmth relieves body tension.
4. Stop watching TV, reading, or engaging in any mind-stimulating activities at least an hour before bedtime. These activities tend to prolong your wakefulness.
5. Use only your bed for sleeping (and sex). This will help your body associate your bed to just sleep. Thus, when you lie on your bed, it is a signal that it is time to sleep.
6. Engage in relaxation activities: listening to music, deep breathing exercises, meditation, etc. These activities slow down body processes and help the body to relax. Both functions aid the body in falling asleep.
7. Clear your mind. Remove all concerns and worries from your mind. You can do this through writing your thoughts and ideas in a journal.
8. Do not take naps. Try to sleep and wake up at the same time everyday. Taking naps will only disrupt your biological clock. On the other hand, sleeping and waking up at the same time everyday will help your body set your biological clock.
Through following these tips, a good night’s sleep is very much attainable. Remember that sleep is essential for the body’s growth and repair. Insomnia is not something that occurs naturally in your body. Thus, it must be treated.
If the mentioned tips do not cure or even minimize the insomnia or if insomnia is quite bothering you for a long time, do not hesitate to consult a doctor.
Good luck my beautiful peeps – Sweet dreams and goodnight!!
Sorry for being MIA lately on my blog!! So busy these days, but I can’t complain about that.
Anyway I am back with a new awesome video commercial, I did for the furniture store Ilva. This is the uncensored longer version. You see me going completely nuts and wearing nothing but underwear in the end of the video. The shorter version is more sober and that is the version Ilva is using to promote their store. It is not as sexy as this one, but I assumed you wanted to watch the uncensored version. I will post the version Ilva is using later this week.
I will be posting loads of videos on my youtube channel, so if you didn’t subscribe yet – Go Do It Now 😉 click HERE . When you watch the above video you will be on my youtube channel. 😉
So what is happening in the new commercial? Obviously I am feeling at home in the furniture store Ilva haha.. Playing hide and seek with the Ilva employee, hoping he won’t see me and my sexy behavior. I am acting silly, doing exactly what I would do in my own apartment – ” Being All By Myself”
Did you get the chance to watch my insane bad ass workout video? It is also on my YouTube channel, Hot!! Don’t miss it! look forward to super cool video’s this summer.
I landed a role in a new TV series called Club Amok. It is a comedy series about a nightclub in Denmark. So keep an eye out for that, we will start filming sometime this summer.
April Fool’s Day is a holiday where people play pranks on each other all across the world, and has been celebrated since the Roman times.
While you might be switching the salt and the sugar, or putting a plastic spider in someone’s tea, there have been some truly incredible pranks that fooled the entire world.
So You all fell for my April Fool prank yesterday!
Even my best friend that I have known for 15 years fell for it. She called me up laughing hysterically on the phone, telling me her thoughts while she was reading my story about the Chris Hemsworth affair.
She was thinking WHY didn’t Sabrina tells me this, she always tells me everything and was really upset about it, until she read the end and found out she was pranked.
So happy I fooled my BFF hahaha, then I am sure I must have fooled you too..