Sex and the City gave us some of the best quotes about fashion, sex, love and friendship. So let’s recap some of the funniest, most heart-warming lines from the oh-so fabulous Carrie Bradshaw & co.
1. ‘I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!’ Carrie Bradshaw
2. ‘Honey, what’s the point of being in the suburbs if you’re not going to fuck a gardener?’ Samantha Jones
3. ‘I know your friends just fine. Charlotte is the brunette, Miranda is the redhead, and Samantha is trouble.’ Mr Big
4. ‘He has one ball, and I have a lazy ovary! In what twisted world does that create a baby? It’s like the Special Olympics of conception.’ Miranda Hobbes
5. ‘I don’t want to be the up-the-butt girl, because I mean… Men don’t marry up-the-butt girl. Whoever heard of Mrs. Up-The-Butt? No, no, no. I can’t. I want children and nice bedding, and I just can’t handle this right now.’ Charlotte York
6. ‘Ugly sex is hot. Some of the best sex I’ve had is with people I can’t stand.’ Anthony Merentino
7. ‘Gay men understand what’s important: clothes, compliments and cocks.’ Samantha
8. ‘Easy?! You men have no idea what we’re dealing with. Teeth placement and jaw stress and suction and gag reflex. And all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don’t call it a job for nothing.’ Samantha
9. ‘What’s the big mystery? It’s my clitoris, not the sphinx.’ Miranda
10. ‘Trey, you have a boner… I can’t discuss my notes if you have a boner.’ Charlotte
11. ‘Sexy is what I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality.’ Miranda
12. ‘I think I have monogamy. I caught it from you people.’ Samantha
13. ‘And then I realised something, twenty-something girls are just fabulous, until you see one with the man who broke your heart.’ Carrie
14. ‘Oh please, there’s always a competition with an ex, it’s called ‘who’ll die miserable?’ Samantha
15. ‘Abso-fucking-lutely.’ Mr Big
16. ‘He raped my face. I’m never dating again.’ Charlotte
I watched this movie tonight at the cinema 😉 so if you read this post tomorrow Friday – I watched it yesterday Muahahahaha..
Anyway I liked it a lot. I really didn’t have any expectations, I think that was a good thing. So go watch it with no expectations and you will LOVE IT – its a perfect chick flick :D..
The single woman Alice is trying to navigate around in NYC’s pool of singleness after a brake up with the boyfriend. It is difficult for her to find Mr right in the big city, the city has new definitions of what a relationship should be. Her sister is in another interesting situation, I don’t want to reveal to much. But Alice has her hilarious friends Robin, Lucy, Meg, Tom and David to help her get thru it all. 😉
First date. Ideally the conversation should flow naturally, there are no awkward silences and both people leave with the urge to go on a second date. That is not always the case in real life. Nervousness, the lack of common interests or just the wrong conversations can ruin the atmosphere and the date completely .. 🙁 Some subjects should be avoided on a first date. It might seem very obvious – but lets take them once again! Then that will not be the reason, if your date fails.
Do I need to say more? this one is easy to figure out- so don’t talk about you X – Not good -Not bad. Nobody wants their new date to talk about the X so much it could seem like they are still in-love with her. often it is not fun to hear about – not even if the X was a bitch 😉
YOUR POLITICAL OPINION
Politics and religion are 2 subject’s that really can get the discussion flowing, that is not always bad – but on the first date it is the wrong time. It can make people upset and angry – so you might not get that second date with your dream girl 😉
Don’t act TOO full of yourself in a smart ASS kind of way, but have a humble self-confidence the vibrates from your personality, body-language, tone of voice and eye contact 😉 – confidence is key. Do not lie to make yourself seem more cool. You shouldn’t be a sorry excuse for a man – a BIG mumbling sorry kinda guy, who says all his flaws and embarrassing stories. Balance is Key 😉
If you like the girl and she likes you – Kiss her!! DON’T BE A CHICKEN 😉 – or she might forget about you quick, because you didn’t make her feel desirable.
Anyway there are no rule book, when it comes to dating and maybe you will meet the girl who shares your political opinions – then Go for it – No date is the same – with this info in your mind! DATE Away 😉 HAVE FUN!
Who is ready for a teasertrailer for season 6? I am – Hell YEAAAAH
You see Bran in company with a white walker and half blind Arya on the wrong path. Cersei togther with a maybe Mountain-mutant and kissing with HOT Mr Waldau 😉 and last but not least the dead Jon Snow – that doesn’t seem to rise from the dead straight away! 😉
Uhhh I can’t wait to watch it! and its coming a few days after my birthday the 18. April! I guess its another Bday gift for me hehe..
A new Cool drama series called Taboo 😉 8 episodes that are based on a original idea from Tom Hardy and dad. They have producer credits.
Taboo takes place in the 1800 century – and we follow Hardys character James Delaney a man that has been around the world and returns as a very different person. Back in London he is supposed to take over his dads shipping empire – but enemy’s, danger and mysterious events are everywhere.
I can’t wait to watch this!! I am a HUGE FAN! Tom hardy and Ridley Scoot – two masterminds working together it can only be good 😉